Header Ads

Why You Can’t Speak Fluent English?

 Why You Can’t Speak Fluent English?

 

I was in the same situation. Throughout my entire life I’ve always wanted to speak English fluently, but because of the way English is taught in schools, I always struggled with my spoken English.

 

I couldn't learn to speak fluent English for 5 years.Then, one fine day, after years of constant pursuit of English fluency, I realized the key aspect of spoken English improvement – learning English phrases and word combinations instead of studying grammar rules and trying to construct sentences in your head from scratch!

 

If you’re interested in improving your English fluency too, please check out the English Harmony System which is a product I created to help all my fellow foreigners to better their spoken English and achieve so much more in professional, social and personal life

See more 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.